Search results

1. Drake Despond

Washing Machine Vent Question

Thanks for the reply. I will go with the discharge hose into the laundry sink and see how that works for the time being. Thanks again!
  2. Drake Despond

Or I could do a 2" standpipe drain and tie into the 1.5" drain/vent. Not sure how legal that is though?
  3. Drake Despond

Ya I thought it would have been 2" as well...seeing the house is only 2 years old. Has the code changed since then? So you're saying dont worry about plumbing it "properly" and just let the drain hose go into the laundry sink instead of tieing into the 1.5" drain/vent?
  4. Drake Despond

Hey Guys, So I just moved into a newer house and I want to add a washing machine in the basement. There is already a laundry sink down there...which has a p trap and is vented (1.5") and seen in the pic. I have attached a picture of the sink and vent set up and just want to find out the proper...
  5. Drake Despond

Laundry Sink and Washing Machine Vent Question

Would you be able to draw on that picture I posted and show me how you would do it? Sorry, just struggling on trying to visualize this setup.
  6. Drake Despond

Hey Terry, Thanks a lot for getting back to me. So I can tie into that stack (that is in the picture) where the laundry sink is already vented? And the vent for the washing machine will need to be 42" above the floor or 6" above the washing machine stand pipe? What kind of tee will I need to tie...
  7. Drake Despond

Hey Guys, So I just moved into my new home and I want to add a washing machine in the basement. There is already a laundry sink down there...which has a p trap and vented properly. I have attached a picture of the sink and vent set up and just want to find out the proper (code) way of running...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks