Search results

1. Mike_A

Shower drain

Hi, I‘m a homeowner in the process of connecting the 2“ PVC shower drain in the basement, for a shower tray. The existing drain was roughed in when built. It looks like all I need to do at this point is shorten the main line so the trap lines up. Before I make the cut, does it appear I’m...
  2. Mike_A

Delta Classic 500 shower surround

Hi, I‘m going to install a Delta classic 500 60x32 shower surround in my basement. I’m wanting to gain another inch of clearance between my toilet and the shower stall by using 2x3 studs for the rear 60” wall. The other two walls will be framed out with 2x4’s. Does anyone see any problems I...
  3. Mike_A

Resin and sizing question.

Hi, did some research so hopefully I somewhat understand my needs but wanted to ask a couple questions before buying a softener system. I'm moving into a new home with a well. I purchased a Hanna Labs harness and iron test kit. My hardness reads 111PPM which converted to grains is around...
  4. Mike_A

Tub install help.

Hi, first post because I usually find what I'm looking for by searching first. I'm installing my first tub. I have it leveled, installed a ledger board, got the drain/overflow all set and I'm just about ready to drop it in the mortar bed. My question is how are you suppose to suspend it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks