Search results

1. DiYGuy2021

Replacing Copper Water Pipe

Hello. I am wanting to replace the pictured water pipe, as I am getting greatly reduced pressure to my refrigerator. Here is the piping that I am looking to replace. First off, what is the purpose of those valves? What is the purpose of the pipe having the U-shaped connections, instead of...
  2. DiYGuy2021

Downspout and Sump Pump Drainage

Hello. I have two downspouts and a sump pump drain (near future when we install sump pump) that all need to be drained to the backyard in the same area. I'm assuming I would not run 3 separate pipes back there. Should and/or how can I combine them, and run them back together? I have circled...
  3. DiYGuy2021

ABS Pipe and Flange Question

I have a question. I just replaced some ABS pipe from below, and put in an ABS flange, as well. I have read that plastic flanges are bad. Should I replace another length of pipe, so I can replace the flange with an ABS flange with a stainless steel ring? I don't want future problems when I...
  4. DiYGuy2021

How To Clear Cast Iron Basement Drain

Hello. When I moved into my home, and had the inspection done, I was told the basement drain had a blockage in the trapped portion of the drain. I notice there is a plug on the side of the drain. What is the best way in proceeding to clear this drain?
  5. DiYGuy2021

Another Messed Up Flange

Hello. Thanks for all of your help on my last issue. I have another toilet I'm installing in my house. It appears the toilet flange has nothing to mount to, since the subfloor is rotted. I understand I can get a repair ring that has extension arms to secure it through flooring 1/2 or a 1 inch...
  6. DiYGuy2021

Toilet Flange Issue

Hello. I am trying to replace an old toilet with a new one, and I discovered the outer portion of the flange was rusted, and that the flange itself has a gap around it with no finished floor uniformaly around it. I got a Sioux Chief repair ring to put over the rusted portion. This will either...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks