Search results

1. Eric H.

Delta 17T valve (w/ volume control) vs Tankless DHW

Hi all... homeowner here - I've got a new home being designed -- I was planning for Delta 17T valves for the soaking tub and large shower because I like having independent volume control valves along with thermostatic balance. I guess Moen (and others) have something similar but the Delta sets...
  2. Eric H.

What's in a name.... Bathroom

DIYer here... in the middle stages of designing a custom home in Auburn WA. I know that the local inspector will have the final word but wanted some other perspectives. Q: What exactly is a bathroom? Specifically - our new home design (and our current home) utilize a master "bathroom" where...
  3. Eric H.

Water service line - routing between meter and house

DIYer here... in the middle stages of designing a custom home in Auburn WA. The city ordinances/engineering details are silent on the water service line between the meter and the house. I know that the local inspector will have the final word but wanted to understand some likely code...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks