Search results

1. PAB

Bathroom Vanity drain issue

Hello - I'm having a hard time determining how to do the drain on my bathroom vanity. I've attached two pictures. One shows the wall plumbing that goes to the stack. The other shows under the vanity. There is a shelf in the vanity that I would prefer not to cut if I can avoid it. If I...
  2. PAB

Bathroom fan - attach to joist or strapping?

Was wondering if you might have any ideas on this one. I added 1x4 strapping to my ceiling after having put up the guts of the bathroom fan, which I had attached to the joists. I've included a couple pictures. Since the joists were not level prior to installing drywall, I did the strapping...
  3. PAB

Fixing out of plumb wall

Hopefully a simple and easy question :). My studs are out of plumb by about 5/8″ over 8 feet. I will be putting kerdi board on it and it is my plumbing wall. the wall is flat horizontally. it is not load bearing. Tapering shims to make this work would be very difficult for me (if not...
  4. PAB

Leaking shower via rubber overflow gasket not sealing - how to replace?

My shower is leaking via a rubber overflow gasket not sealing. I've seen this issue with people who have the full circular foam-like gasket and that doesn't seem to bad to replace. However, mine is a 1/2 circle and is rubber. I've attached a couple pics. Any ideas what I would need to...
  5. PAB

Moving vent to get rid of bulkhead

I have a question here regarding my vent. As you can see in the pictures, there is the main vent (on the left) and another vent (for the shower) on the right. This is currently installed with 45 degree adapters at the top, presumably so that they would not cut too much out of the top plate...
  6. PAB

Delta Multichoice R22000 stringer width

I'm trying to figure out the stringer width for the install of my R22000. the manual indicates the distance from the stringer to the finished wall needs to be 2 9/16" +/- 1/4". my walls are 2x6. therefore that's 5.5 inches deep. I'm using 1/2" kerdi board. the ceramic tile going on top of the...
  7. PAB

Running copper pipe around obstacle

The pic will show hot and cold copper pipe running up and then bending at 90 degrees. I not only want to keep water supply where it currently goes, but need to add it above for both pipes. i thought about using a T fitting but the pipe on the right be able to do the 90 degree bend anymore...
  8. PAB

Moving Shower Drain to center of floor

I'm hoping someone can help me here. I'm currently remodeling my bathroom and the plumber I usually use is busy right now and has asked me to call him later. In the meantime, I'd like to see if this is something that is doable and, if so, if it is something that I can try. Hope I get the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks