Search results

1. Jhan

NPE-240 - Recirc Question

Sorry can you confirm which way the check value is supposed to be directed towards? Should it face towards the WH reirc line or towards the cold water inlet on the WH?
  2. Jhan

Awesome, thanks so much for the help! Will get that recirc line put in ASAP. Already have the NaviCirc installed, but from what you mentioned it's not doing anything until that line is installed correct?
  3. Jhan

Thanks for the detailed explination Bannerman! Will the unit perform as desired without the ability to change any settings on the WH itself though. In my case I will not be able to enable the bypass valve because I do not have a P17. I only have P01 and P02.
  4. Jhan

I don't have a P.17 Option though because my motherboard is old. Should I still go to the trouble of adding the return line on the cold. Do you think the unit will still work the way I want with the correct DIP settings and the NaviCirc installed?
  5. Jhan

2013. Navien Tech Support said I had to swap out the front and main motherboard in order to get the extra settings. I'm trying to see if it would be possible to get it to work without adjusting any extra settings. Right now I have the DIP Switches set to: 1 - ON, 2 - OFF Having DIP 1 - ON...
  6. Jhan

Hey Guys, I have an NPE-240A. I love the unit minus how long it takes to get water to the second floor. I ordered a NaviCirc kit and installed it in the Master Onsuite under the sink. I wen to the unit to make the changes to the WH but I noticed I didn't have an option to activate P17 as my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks