Search results

1. monkey1

New Tankless gas water heater no flame, how to fix?

Testing without water. When the unit is not installed with water lines, shouldn't I be able to pull on the micro switch to start the ignition sequence and then gently blow air through the gas inlet after the solenoid engages? Please see photo.
  2. monkey1

Generic Chinese unit bought from Ebay. Sold under numerous names. 18L natural gas.
  3. monkey1

New generic Chinese Ebay Tankless gas water heater no flame. I tried blowing and sucking on the gas inlet with my mouth and manually turn on the micro switch but couldn't blow through. New battery. Good pressure. When I manually open the micro switch, I see the ignition sparks. I also hear the...
  4. monkey1

Tankless hot water heater related questions

I am replacing my tankless HWH soon. I have a few questions related to the new unit. 1. My municipality provides 7 CW natural gas pressure for my residential line. If I buy a tankless HWH that is rated for 8 CW, will it run? 2. How often do I REALLY need to descale the tankless HWH with white...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks