Search results

1. Cheap Dad

Kohler Corbelle vs. Kohler Irvine

In our search for new toilets, my wife expressed that she would like a skirted bowl to make cleaning easier. To some extent, that reset my searching but I'm down to the Kohler Corbelle and the Kohler Irvine. My local supply house only has the Irvine on display, so I'm limited on seeing both in...
  2. Cheap Dad

Help me select new toilets, please

As a follow up, my local plumbing supply company has the Toto CST744 for under $300, but it will take 8-12 week’s to get them due to covid. Apparently, the factory in New Mexico that makes them is completely shut down. Still interested in thoughts on whether the CST454 is worth $200 more ...
  3. Cheap Dad

Thank you Terry and others who have responded. I’m close to pulling the trigger, but would like to get your thoughts on an alternative. For context, my pricing of 2 Drake IIs, 1 Vespin II and the adapter is roughly $1600 before tax and installation. One Kohler Highline and 2 Kohler Highline...
  4. Cheap Dad

Here's my situation. I've got 3 toilets I'd like to replace - 2 Briggs that are likely 20 years old and a now-leaky American Standard Champion. 2 of my 3 bathrooms have a 12 inch rough in. The third bathroom has what appears to be a 10 inch rough in - slightly under 10 inches from baseboard...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks