Search results

1. Shellcartels

Crawl space insulation

Thank you
  2. Shellcartels

NCB240E backup power

Will definitely get you through a storm provided you have gas on hand, honda with a trifuel kit is your best option.
  3. Shellcartels

Boiler getting overpressurized -- reaches 30 PSI and PRV releases water

What numbers do you use from the boiler to calculate the expansion tank size? My boiler is: Slant fin Sentinel SE-70 DP C.s.a. input btu/ hr70,000 D.o.e capacity/ hr 58,000 Net i=b=r water btu 0,000
  4. Shellcartels

Crawl space insulation

Do you know what the R-value is for Crawlspaces located in New york city. I want to insulate the crawlspace walls.
  5. Shellcartels

How much PSI for my boiler?

I understand a small of what you wrote, I have a question , so i can fully understand, If i have a 3 story building ( 3 living floors above the basement ) Boiler to floor 1 = 10 ft Floor 1 to floor 2 = 10 ft Floor 2 to floor 3 = 10 ft for a total of 30 ft on floor 3 i have 5 base boards 8 ft...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks