Search results

1. jtforester

Adding Hydronic Baseboard to Basement

Hi Dana, My boiler is the P207 and yes, I believe it's grossly oversized. It's only 13 years old and replacing it at this point is premature. The lack of insulation between the joists I mentioned is just the perimeter rim band. I have no intention of insulating between the floors. The R15 has...
  2. jtforester

Rest of the house has fin tube. Burnham boiler set at 190F. No AC currently. Attached some pics.
  3. jtforester

Hi Dana, Thanks for your insight and experiences. I did update the above grade 2x4 walls (66" tall) with R15 batt after using a can of spray foam on areas I believed to be leaky. The below grade wall got R10 Foamular (in between an old 2x3 stud wall directly touching the painted concrete). I...
  4. jtforester

Thanks fitter. When you sat attach to the block, do you mean the top (horizontal) pert or the vertical surface closest to the floor? What's your thought on running 3/4 (or 5/8) pex vs. 1/2 inch pex? Would I benefit from a monoflo setup here?
  5. jtforester

Hello, I'm adding a heat zone to my existing boiler to include my basement. The space is 24ft x 30ft with a garage on one 24ft side, one 30ft side above ground (mostly), one 30ft side underground and the utility room adjacent to the last 24ft side. I've used the Slatfin app to calculate the...
  6. jtforester

Taco Fuelmizer (SR501-OR) with SR504

Hi everyone, First time poster here but have read these forums for years. Im adding a zone to my natural gas boiler and would like to add the outdoor reset control too. Right now I have a Taco SR503 3-zone switching relay, all space heating baseboard zones. I need a 4th heating zone. The...
  7. jtforester

Taco SR501-OR Fuelmizer and SR504-EXP Relay

Sorry, everyone. Wrong thread. I'll post i. Rhe HVAC thread.
  8. jtforester

Taco SR501-OR Fuelmizer and SR504-EXP Relay

Hi everyone, First time poster here but have read these forums for years. Im adding a zone to my natural gas boiler and would like to add the outdoor reset control too. Right now I have a Taco SR503, all space heating baseboard zones. I need a 4th heating zone. The SR504-EXP and the P700...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks