Search results

1. bharris

Please help diagnose clogged drain??

I just had my son go outside to check the vent pipe and when I was forcing water out the sink while using the garb and the water came shooting out 'like a volcano'. As a 9 yr old kid, he thought that was pretty cool. So what does this mean exactaly?? where would the blockage be? - n
  2. bharris

Thanks for the feedback. My day has turned into a quest to get this fixed so we’ll see how it goes… I have taken off the trap/pipes that connect the two sinks/garburator and they are clear. I also pinched off the garb pipe and plunged my arms out. Still not budging. I snaked and thought I...
  3. bharris

Just looking for some online help before I call a professional... We have a double sink, with garburator and dishwasher. About three days ago the problem started with some sort of blockage and water was backing up into both sinks. After holding the one sink closed and running the garburator on...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks