Search results

1. Henrycky

Pipe sizing for sprinklers

This is what is in the basement of the house.
  2. Henrycky

Pipe sizing for sprinklers

I have a customer who is wanting to irrigate his clay tennis court. Using pop up sprinklers. The minimum gpm for one sprinkler is 18 gpm. He has an existing well that he is using water from, it’s the old black ips line with a 3/4” diameter. I measured it at the yard hydrant and found 7gpm at 45...
  3. Henrycky

Drain stub out higher than slab

I ended up framing another 2x4 stud wall so the drain will set against it. And we ended up raising the floor 1" with studs and plywood. The only reason we were using the shower pan here is that we sold the other house we were going to use it on and brought it to this one, so we had the...
  4. Henrycky

Drain stub out higher than slab

Hello all, We are trying to install a Schluter Kerdi shower. Pre sloped pan with linear drain. The house has been built for about 15 years and we have just finally got around to starting this. The plumbing in this house is stupid but that is beside the fact. As you can see from the pictures...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks