Search results

1. Scott Long

Motor help

yes,..when they added AC , they added in this screwy control box. Ive had techs look and actually laugh at it. It went out yesterday, so with freezing temps i need asap. I emailed 3 local motor rebuilders yesterday as well, but wont haer until tomorrow,...maybe.
  2. Scott Long

Motor help

Replaced capacitor and oiled. Problem is armature is actually binding or grinding.
  3. Scott Long

Motor help

I need a furnace replacement motor for my 20+yr old manufactured home. Having a hard time finding it. A local store was clueless. Its a fasco ,1/2hp, 3 spd, 115v, clockwise. Ill include pics. Any help locating online if you can. Need asap
  4. Scott Long

Furnace blower moter sometimes needs manual spin

The label inside furnace door told me which capacitor i needed. Im just curious from others experience if this sounds like a weak motor dying? I found it odd...sometimes it starts up by itself and sometimes needs help.
  5. Scott Long

...and update. I just had to manually spin start. It was very slow to get going...slowing gaining rpms.
  6. Scott Long

Yeah, as mentioned...i already replaced capacitor. Yes it was the 7.5. I was hoping it was the cheaper fix....nope
  7. Scott Long

I have i think an intertherm furnace in my manufactured home. Its about 20yrs old. The motor sometimes hums but doesnt spin up. Its not every time. When it does i can (carefully of course) manually spin start and flip switch and it goes. Like i said though, sometimes it spins without help. I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks