Search results

1. Adam00

Toilet DWV fittings?

ok thanks
  2. Adam00

Toilet DWV fittings?

2015 IPC Toilet flange goes to 4" PVC. If I drop down to a long 90* into a sanitary T there is a good chance people will hit their head. If I use a 45* and a 45* Y no one would ever hit their head. I can only go so high due another fitting. The sanitary T or the 45* would go into the main 4"...
  3. Adam00

Under slab plumbing questions

After lots of thinking and talking to the wife. I'm going to replace the main stack, run the kitchen waist line over head, and move the laundry room right next to the main stack. Only have to smash 4' of concrete, but I have to add a sink in the new laundry room. If I come off the 4" stack...
  4. Adam00

OK. I under stand now. Are you saying some people use the thin (about 1/8") wall sewer pipe under slabs?
  5. Adam00

Did not read everything.
  6. Adam00

Is using all seclude 40 PVC and fittings good to use?
  7. Adam00

I was wrong. The drain is 2" cast iron where the kitchen and laundry is. 4" pvc to 4" cast iron under ground. 4" pvc to 4" cast iron above ground. 2" pvc to 2" cast iron above ground. I was planning on using seclude 40 PVC. Are you saying I should think about going stronger? My house is at...
  8. Adam00

I own a 1950's 2 bed 1 bath house. Full basement with no out side access. The city uses IPC 2015. I have the great cast iron waist lines. I have a kitchen sink, dish washer, and washing machine that feed a 1.5" cast iron pipe that clogs every 30 to 45 days. The only snake I'm able to get down...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks