Search results

1. ChrisCCCC

Backflow prevention

Thank you for the feedback. Much appreciated. Do you have a recommendation regarding a check valve for this application?
  2. ChrisCCCC

Backflow prevention

Thank you for the response. The pressure tank and pressure switch are located directly after the well pump. The untreated line for the hose bibs tee-off the main line. This main line then heads towards the house's treatment system. The first stage in my treatment system is an iron...
  3. ChrisCCCC

Backflow prevention

Hello. Searched the forum, but couldn't find an answer. My water well set up has an untreated hose bib for watering lawns before my water softener, and filters. When water is drawn from the untreated side, water backflows from my filters, softener, etc to pressurize the untreated system until...
  4. ChrisCCCC

Well Water - Hardness, Alkalinity, Corrosiveness

Hello. The water out of my well is hard, heavy iron, and acidic. I have an alkaline filter that reduces the acidity, an iron filter to reduce the iron, then a water softener to soften the water. Am I understanding this correctly? The acidity is removed by the calcium carbonate, but adds...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks