Search results

1. Rich Hoon

1930's Crane Shower Mixer

Thank you Marlinman - that will be the next step if the bushings don't solve it. I could not view the images for some reason.
  2. Rich Hoon

I just had a meeting with my water department guys and all 3 agree that since the only part that faces the most wear/tear is the bibb washer that seats to the valve body seat / screw, to start with that as they may have compressed and misshapenned over the years. DEA has two on the way for...
  3. Rich Hoon

in trouble shooting, I did go to the basement and shut off the cold valve, put it all together and ran it - hot water flows great. So when I turn the cold valve on again, its back to Luke. I'm thinking that maybe the cold plunger may be worn and cold water doesn't quite slow down.....
  4. Rich Hoon

yes, I have that image from DEA and yes, it is the exact one - I've been pouring over that image and comparing to what I got.
  5. Rich Hoon

Black particles in bath hot water only

We had several new construction homes in our City recently report this and it turns out it was the SharkBite connectors breaking down....
  6. Rich Hoon

My wife and I purchased (stole) a beautiful old 1930's brick Colonial for $74K about 9 months ago and its been a blast to renovate as it was built soundly and maintained well. I recently rebuilt the plumbing of an American Standard pedestal sink with integrated spout for the price of several...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks