Search results

1. Go_Habs_Go

Toilet flange on grout?

Hi all, I'm in the middle of a full bathroom reno and just had the bathroom tiled. The tiler left a bit of a gap around the toilet drain (see photos) because he thought the plumber would install the flange directly to the sub-floor as opposed to on top of the tile. I explained that the plumber...
  2. Go_Habs_Go

Question on Viega PureFlow Pex Bend

Hi, I had some old copper supply lines replaced with Viega PureFlow Pex. Some of the pex had to be bent. The lines that come out of the floor to supply a sink and laundry machine have a fairly smooth bend that seems fine to me but the part for the toilet supply line has a smaller radius. I...
  3. Go_Habs_Go

Help! Advice on plumbing work

Hi! I had a leak in the cast iron drains in the crawl space under my laundry room. Floor was opened up and all drains replaced by a licensed plumber. He also replaced some of the copper water lines with pex as we are repositioning the fixtures (laundry, sink, etc). I would like some...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks