Search results

1. Ercove21

Water temp not matching water heater

I apologize!, yes everything is brand new. I undid the screw on the top and spun the plastic cap counter clockwise until it stopped. This in theory opens it up full. I didnt use any allen wrenches, just the plastic cap I will look more into it tonight.
  2. Ercove21

So I am wondering now If I replace with one with an operating temp between 85 and 145 if the problem will be solved. Also trying to get a quote for someone to replace it.....
  3. Ercove21

Can we get a professional to respond to this?!>?!>! I think you are right but I need a pro to weigh in!!!!!
  4. Ercove21

This water heater is brand new, no time for minerals yet....Right?????
  5. Ercove21

Reach4, Thank you for your response. It makes a lot of sense and at the same time it doesn't. Why would I only be allowed to get out 100 degree water at max???? https://api.ferguson.com/dar-step-service/Query?ASSET_ID=4553102&USE_TYPE=INSTALLATION&PRODUCT_ID=7600865 That's the link for my...
  6. Ercove21

I can grab the pipes all the way through. They are warm but not burn level. The outlet (hot) connection, is very hot on the fitting but after the mixer, it’s mediocre. Where should I start problem solving. With the thermometers, one of mine is the one I use for sugar work, used to use digital...
  7. Ercove21

So I just installed an AO Smith signature select 50 gal electric 5500.model E940R55DV110. It has an Apollo MVBLF mixer on it and piped in with PEX. Running 10-2 MC to it on a 30 double. I have turned the thermostats on the unit up to about 130-135 and got “hot” no steam water. I made sure the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks