Search results

  1. JenkinsScout

    Boiler valve type

    Yes that is exactly what they do. One of those valves is in need of a replacement. Is there one I can get that is similar to this one? Or does it need re-piped to go through the radiator and come out the other side?
  2. JenkinsScout

    Boiler valve type

    Yes and there is several of them that way. The radiators all work as their supposed too
  3. JenkinsScout

    Boiler valve type

    I recently moved into an older home that has a hot water boiler system. Some of the valves are 3-way type valves connected to the radiator. Some of them are in need of replacement. I am new to boilers and radiators and didn’t have luck finding what this one looks like. I registered on here in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks