Search results

  1. coalmover

    Hansgrohe parts

    Good Morning I have a Hansgrohe 34111181 wall mounted sink faucet and i need to replace this piece for the spout. I could use some help with the proper name of part and where i could locate one. Thank You Kenneth
  2. coalmover

    New tank install

    Installing a new Rheem hot water heater for sister in law when I came across something I haven't seen before. there is a 3/8 cold water line running to the drain. I was wondering if someone can help me out with a explanation to why. And do I really need it. I will attach a picture. Thank you Kenneth
  3. coalmover

    Moen stop/check valves

    I need to replace the stop/ check valves on my Moen tub/shower valve. Are there any special tool I need, and when I replace them I am also replacing the the brass control stem. it is a single handle valve. anything I should be careful for. I have the Moen stem puller thanks coalmover
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks