Search results

1. Michael Crivello

Toilet Overflow, leaks from under the bowl

I have "plummed: up a hard plastic circular thing which was what was feeling like snake hitting concrete...and was wondering if I get the water flowing down the tube drain ...is there something I can put around the tub drain hole to cover the holes in the tub around the drain. (See pic.)...
  2. Michael Crivello

So, any recommendation on getting this tub with holes in it removed? Can't I then see what's going on better with the pipes below?
  3. Michael Crivello

Did this plumbing work well for you for many months before the problem? It's been bad on and off for years. If not, was this a rental or foreclosure right before you? Concrete is not impossible. I own the mobile home. Pay lot rent. What do you mean by the part about concrete?
  4. Michael Crivello

Clog Kings came out and they said it was too much of a hazard so spent hours sweating my 8ss off with a manual auger to get it unclogged...which I finally did for the toilet...but now my tub has some hard stuff that I hit against which feels like concrete when I put it down the tub drain pipe...
  5. Michael Crivello

I was wondering how likely is it that the "master" drain pipe is connected to the toilet piping...so if I have for example a plumber come out to unclog the drain pipe from the outside between my mobile home and the clean-out ...would this most likely fix the stuck water with both the tub and the...
  6. Michael Crivello

Now I'm being told by property manager that the maintenance guy says there's a broken PVC pipe so looks like I'm going to have to start digging on the outside.
  7. Michael Crivello

Yeah, I'm probably going to have to break down and get a professional plumber out to do the job...I went crazy trying to snake it 3 times...Looking down the clean-out on the outside I didn't see any build up of water. As far as I know no one else in the mobile home park is having plumbing issues.
  8. Michael Crivello

I think the biggest problem is the water doesn't go down...or at least hardly at all...I'm going to turn off all water...open the clean-out on the outside ...and put a snake down after removing the toilet...if the water could go down easier it wouldn't have a tendency to go side ways.
  9. Michael Crivello

The one I had put in there a rubber one is --I thought-- better than wax...should I still but 1 or 2 or what? Although it was maybe about 5 months ago since I put the rubber one in and I think it's gotten worse since then.
  10. Michael Crivello

Like https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-Reinforced-Toilet-Wax-Ring-with-Plastic-Horn-and-Zinc-Plated-Toilet-Bolts-004301-SP/310327935 if not with what link? Ty
  11. Michael Crivello

Now it's not overflowing like that. It's from the bottom.
  12. Michael Crivello

Doesn't seem to rock at all. But definitely leaking on the bottom.
  13. Michael Crivello

Is there a plumbers putty I should use for this?
  14. Michael Crivello

No...not really...actually I think it's been leaking from the bottom.
  15. Michael Crivello

I've had my toilet overflow and I'm not sure but in one of the pics it looks like something is broken. Can somebody see if something is broken and needs to be replaced.
  16. Michael Crivello

Replacement of Tub

What do you mean by shrapnel ...sharp objects flying?
  17. Michael Crivello

Replacement of Tub

I have a tub that needs to be replaced and 1st of I need to know if this is an Alcove tub or a drop in tub? 2ndly what kind of tools do I need? Also what's the best reference online to follow for this? Below are links to pictures of my tub. The server here keeps saying the pictures are too...
  18. Michael Crivello

Tube below Kitchen Sink Came Loose

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a1HjdFUCoJ5HodYVvWRt4SaaxvJoyZ8y/view?usp=sharing https://drive.google.com/file/d/1a54aKEKn7mMp8JvDCP-Jtrb1l-Y5CDD-/view?usp=sharing
  19. Michael Crivello

Every time I try to attach a picture it says it's too large.
  20. Michael Crivello

Tried pushing up to put it back on as hard as I could...water spurts out of the faucet ...but it also spurts down under the sink...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks