Search results

1. Dave67

Injector for Fleck 5600sxt

I checked the BLFC, it is in fact a 0.5. Why would this be with a #1 injector? The injector flow rate is around .3
  2. Dave67

Right out of the manual....
  3. Dave67

I have a 6lb/cuft salt dose (12lb total), 16min brine fill. I have to confirm the BLFC is .25, the vender doesn't know.... According to Pentair, it should be .25 with. #1 injector, but I need to confirm. Thanks for the info.
  4. Dave67

Thanks for the info. I chose the 6lb salt dose since 40k grain capacity for our water usage is fine with a 14 or so day Regen cycle. My initial question though was why would Pentair recommend a #2 vs #1 injector on a 12" tank? That would give a brine draw time of less than 10 min.
  5. Dave67

Hello. I have a new softener installed. Tank size is 12x48, 2cuft. with 5600sxt. The installed injector is #1 according to the label, but the BLFC is not specified. I assume it's .25 but need to verify. My question is: according to Pentair a 12" tank should have a #2 injector but even with the...
  6. Dave67

BLFC for ProFlo SXT

Thanks. By my calculations I got 32 min BF and about 80 min BD also. So all should be good.....
  7. Dave67

BLFC for ProFlo SXT

Well that answers that. I guess the book was correct. 0.125 BLFC it is.
  8. Dave67

BLFC for ProFlo SXT

Thanks for that info.; that explains what they're doing. The principle is the same (ie using treated water for BF) but the injectors are different between the two valves. In any case, that explains why they spec a certain (smaller) BLFC for the different injectors. The 7000 uses the 1600...
  9. Dave67

BLFC for ProFlo SXT

I believe your 12, 14, 16 minute numbers are based on a 0.25 BLFC not a 0.125. In any case, I understand the BF time calculations. What I am wondering is what the correct BLFC is based on the #00 injector. According to Pentair, that valve (ProFlo) fills the brine tank with soft water, and...
  10. Dave67

BLFC for ProFlo SXT

Hi I have an older ProFlo valve I want to rebuild and I just want to confirm the recommended size of the BLFC. The unit is on a 10" tank and has the 1016 #00 (violet) injector and a 2.4 DLFC. I believe the book shows a .125 BLFC but am getting conflicting info on this. Some say .125 while...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks