Search results

1. D

Underground 1inch copper pipe repair problem

Thank you all for the tips and knowledge. I ended up contacting a retired plumber who came out and did the repair. He used a compression fitting.
  2. D

The pipe is still solid. Through the years I have soldered plenty of 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch pipe nicely. I'm not very knowledgeable on types of solder nor resins and I have never worked with 1inch pipe. I also don't understand why the pipe isn't round. I mean 1inch pipe isn't sold in rolls...
  3. D

The underground copper pipe goes out to my barn. I need to repair it underground. Pipe doesn't seem rounded at the repair location so I used a Crescent wrench to make it round. I am trying to solder to it but failed twice. Everything was cleaned as good as I could get it but the solder...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks