Search results

1. P

Replacement of Irrigation Pump

Hi Valveman, Thanks for the info. That makes it much more clear why people had such disdain when looking at pictures of the set-up. The interesting thing is that when this was first installed by the irrigation company, the filter was in fact on the discharge side of the pump. After the first...
  2. P

Thanks much. Unfortunately, I don't know anything about the well, other than that its a shallow well-at least according to the sellers. I guess I could cut out a section around the pipe in the floor of the shed, and see if I could slide something down the pipe in an attempt to determine the...
  3. P

Hi everyone, I need some help/advice/guidance on my shallow well and irrigation pump set-up. I purchased my house a few years ago, and was told by the sellers that there was a shallow well underneath a shed in the back yard. Knowing nothing about wells, I did not know what questions to ask...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks