Search results

1. GrumpyD

Waste line connection

Well, thank you all for your swift responses. I should have noted: The sill, (the perimeter of the house) in the 3 pics is at the same height. The toilet's waste line height is 4 oc up from the poured slab in the adjacent shop (so the slab is a bit lower then mortar under top course of...
  2. GrumpyD

Waste line connection

Hello I need to connect a rear outlet toilet on a slab to this 30-year-old array. The height of the toilet drain is indicated by the pvc in the last pic (stuck through just for this.) Unfortunately, when I did the original work I had no room at all to have the clean-out any further away from...
  3. GrumpyD

Which brand of sillcock?

Thanks for your input. I haven't had freeze problems as I follow installation requirements (was scolded by our former plumbing inspector for "be too concerned about code" and asking him to inspect my work in person for the sign-off). My issues have been corrosion from dissimilar metals and...
  4. GrumpyD

Which brand of sillcock?

Hey all, after years of reading through, I finally decided to sign up and start with a simple question. I have to replace my 3rd sillcock. While searching through the options I am puzzling over brands: Woodford ($$$, is it worth it?) Sharkbite, American, Legend, etc. Standard anti-siphon...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks