Search results

  1. T

    Help ID this shut-off valve

    Extremely unknowledgeable... Is this an iron stop shutoff valve? That is, is this the type that screws onto the my water supply? I'm replacing my kitchen faucet and replacing supply lines while I'm at it. Went to shut off this valve and it turns infinitely. It's old. Figured I'd replace it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks