Search results

1. R

Zone relay buzzing and stuck on so heat will not stop

I did not but will try that now.
  2. R

Zone relay buzzing and stuck on so heat will not stop

Hi HVAC family, I have a 4 zoned system, each zone with its own circulator pump, since they are isolated there are no zone valves. My furnace is a propane fired cold start boiler. 3 of the 4 zones are for forced hotwater/baseboard heat. The remaining zone is for the indirect hotwater tank...
  3. R

Smart Wi-Fi wireless controller/timer for dedicated hot water circulator pump

1/2 hp was a mistake I took a bunch of pictures with my phone of the various parts both on my furnace and on my standby hot water tank. 1) the 1/2hp circ that circulates water to/from the hot water tank and 2) the 1/40hp circ that circulates hot water to the far bathroom. When I opened my...
  4. R

Looking at my circ pump it is a taco 006-B4 1/40hp 0.52amp 115V. KASA plug says not to exceed 1875W at 120V which is about 15A. Going to put a amp clamp on my circ to see what the start and run load is.
  5. R

Thank you, now that you say it, I like the KASA Smart plug approach better. I actual have one that I use for out door Christmas lights in the winter. I can program any number of schedules and it integrates with Alexa and can do voice activation. I'm going to take it one step more and get an...
  6. R

I have a standby hot water tank fed via a gas furnace. I have a 1/2hp circulator pump for a bathroom with a dedicated hot water return line. The circulator pump is controlled by a simple aquastat this is in-line with a dedicated return line. Nothing smart about it and the pump constantly...
  7. R

Help Identifying Well Sump Pump

I get it now. Pressure versus volume. One goes up the other comes down. Makes sense now. A picture is worth .....
  8. R

Oh two more questions for you smarter than me people. Who makes a better submersible pump Franklin or Pentair? I have a fairly new Franklin Control box for a 1-1.5hp 3 wire pump. If I end up going with a 3 wire Pentair will my Franklin Control box be compatible? Again guys thank you in advance.
  9. R

Wish I could find something like that to rent.
  10. R

I've called all around looking to see if anyone has a puller of any type for rent so far I've yet find any. I would rent a puller without a second thought. Just nothing to rent around here.
  11. R

Reach4 Thanks for your reply, funny those images you sent are actually just like what I have in my mind. I just did not know how to explain it but was planning on using 2 rims offset so to not "over" bend the poly pipe. Again this is all new to me so please excuse my ignorance but did you...
  12. R

Unfortunately my submersible pump died. Unfortunately the original company that put it in 20 years ago is no longer in business. I still have the original job order which has the details of the job but I cannot for the life of me determine what pump they put in. I've googled all of the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks