Search results

1. D

Residential Plumbing Layout Question

I guess I am not good with written words! Leaving the shower drain centered in the shower I have a 2-inch p-trap and 2 inch drain toward the northwest. I will 45 that once i am below that wall, I will add a 2x2x1.5 combo pointing up for the vent to go vertically through the wall, the 2 inch...
  2. D

Yes I meant angled to the northwest (up at 45 degrees in plan view. I do not plan to turn the drain down until the vent. The studs I am referencing are for the kitchen drain from my initial post in response to the first comment from another user above.
  3. D

Thank you for the response. There is an access issue straight up from the shower. What if I come off of the shower drain up at a 45 degree angle until under the wall then santee up through the wall? (see below) I would only be drilling through 2 studs at the kitchen and I think I am going to...
  4. D

Any feedback would be appreciated! Mostly on venting the shower. No walls between the drain and the main drain
  5. D

I am working on my mother in-law's residence and the plumbing turned into a complete redo once we saw the condition of the existing cast iron. At this point all plumbing has been removed, the house is completely gutted, and we are changing the layout. At this point I am asking for a general...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks