Search results

1. ERPlumber

Securing Toilet with Loose Bolt and No Closet Bolt Slot

It appears that it's a common practice to secure the bolts with an additional set of nuts. I initially assumed this wasn't the correct method since the wax ring typically only comes with one set of nuts. Furthermore, I was concerned that having the toilet rest on the nut rather than the flange...
  2. ERPlumber

Is this the approach you had in mind? I considered doing it this way too. However, wouldn't placing the toilet on top of the nuts make it unstable?
  3. ERPlumber

The slots for the closet bolts are quite deep, but they may be excessively so, as they don't securely hold the bolts in place. When I attempt to place the bolts in these slots, they feel quite loose. After multiple attempts, I manage to position the toilet on top of them, ensuring the bolts...
  4. ERPlumber

Thank you for your response. I will explore alternative methods, and this will serve as my final option.
  5. ERPlumber

Hello fellow plumbing enthusiasts, I'm facing a bit of a dilemma with my toilet and was hoping to get some expert advice from this forum. I recently discovered a leak coming from the bottom of the toilet, so I decided to take it out and investigate. What I found was that both of the bolts...
  6. ERPlumber

Commercial Kitchen Plumbing. How to add household dishwasher?

Hi all. I am trying to add a household dishwasher to this commercial kitchen. Dishwasher installer came and said we need to setup the electric outlet, hot water supply and drain before he can install the unit. I would like know how to add a drain to this setup. I think the drain pipe is copper...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks