Search results

1. Timberwolf78

New construction water supply and recirc loop

Thanks! I am the plumber now :) I have most of the pex lines roughed in. What I am trying to figure out is how to run the recirc lines based on my setup. something that is the least complicated with the least amount of moving parts(mixing valves) ideally. Since it's new construction and walls...
  2. Timberwolf78

Hey again So I created this new iso just depicting hot water supply, that may help explain things better. I marked 3 main trunks as 1, 2, 3. Trunks 2 and 3 run in parallel right next to each other that go appx. 50-55 feet from the mech room all the way to the other end of the house. Each trunk...
  3. Timberwolf78

Thanks That's what I am trying to avoid if possible. But If I were to go this route then it means running 3 new return lines, each teed into the hot supply of the furthurest fixture from the heater and joined at water heater with 3 balancing valves? Did I get that right?
  4. Timberwolf78

Thanks! There are 6 3/4' main lines(3 hot and 3 cold) that start in the mech room. 4(2 hot and 2 cold) run all the way to the other side of the house in parallel. both stacks terminate at different bathroom fixtures and are not connected to each other at the moment. they are connected to the...
  5. Timberwolf78

Hello Looking for some advice on how to plan the hot water recirc for my situation. Background/Current state: New construction that had been put on hold for a little bit. The plumber ran most of the water lines that are shown in the attached diagram. Now I am going to start where it was left...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks