Search results

1. T

90 degree horizontal bends 3" pipe- please help!

Thanks Wayne and Jeff for your thoughts on this. It is a bit deceiving in the photo, as I have a full 36" between the cleanout on the toilet trap arm and the stemwall. While it might be unnecessary I can't imagine it would cause a problem (unless I don't understand something... very possible...
  2. T

Hi Wayne, I am very grateful for your response. I went ahead with your proposed reconfiguration and am feeling a lot better the whole thing. The WC now has a total of 90 degrees horizontal change and it is split between two 45s (the wyes). While this fix cost me another 100 dollars and good bit...
  3. T

Okay, so here is the current design for a difficult to plumb bathroom group. The lav is plumbed with 2" and acts as a wet vent for a tub (plumbed w/ 1,5") and a toilet. The trap arms are all within the length limits denoted by UPC and sloped at 1/4". The question I have is about the horizontal...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks