Search results

1. Doug Harris

Adapting Sloan Flushometer Outlet to Kohler Residential Urinal

That part does unthread. It's a fine thread 3/4" OD, but I can remove the nut and 1/2" copper will fit inside. Here's a street 90 inside it. This leaves a lot of unnecessary connections between the valve and the urinal but I could sweat this together. Sound like a solution?
  2. Doug Harris

Sorry, here you go. I'd be happy to eliminate the accordion tube / elbow completely and connect directly to the vacuum breaker at the bottom of the valve, or connect at any point along the tube.
  3. Doug Harris

I'm trying to connect the outlet of a Sloan CX 198 0.125 GPM flushometer to the water inlet on a Kohler 5244-ER-0 Urinal. The urinal comes with a braided supply line and is meant to thread to a 1/2" Male Adaptor. However, the outlet on the Sloan valve is a 1.5" tube and elbow that is reduced...
  4. Doug Harris

Need 2-1/4" x 8-3/4" ID PVC ring for a roof drain overflow?

It's a single family home, and the drains are already installed so I just need the 2" dam. I didn't consider doing it inside the cover, I'm going to open it up and see if I can get something in there.
  5. Doug Harris

Need 2-1/4" x 8-3/4" ID PVC ring for a roof drain overflow?

I have a flat roof with 2 Jones Stevens R18014 PVC roof drains mounted side by side. I need to raise the water inlet of one of the drains 2" so it can act as an overflow drain if the first drain were to get clogged. I thought I could slice 2" off a pvc pipe and mount it where I have the red...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks