Search results

  1. T

    Help Identifying a tub overflow cover for old brass connection

    I'm hoping someone can help me with the name/type of overflow drain connection in the picture. This is in a drop-in tub and the connection and overflow drain pipe appear to be brass. The house was built in the late 50's and we're missing the overflow plate. The connector has 4 screws and is...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks