Search results

1. J

Hansgrohe Thermostatic Valve (Pipe) Croma 220 Behavior At Startup

So 2-0 say it's going to take longer. Not good news but I am looking to speed things up anyway. I will make a new post detailing my current plumbing layout and what I believe to be my best options from the research I've done- recirculation & types etc. Thanks for the input.
  2. J

Hansgrohe Thermostatic Valve (Pipe) Croma 220 Behavior At Startup - Sorry Duplicate Post

I am remodeling a bathroom in my 44 year old house. Out came a fiberglass tub shower with its old mixing valve (pre pressure balancing/thermostatic requirements). I am remodeling to install a corner neo shower with a Hansgrohe Croma 220 shower system, which has an external valve (Pipe) with...
  3. J

Hansgrohe Thermostatic Valve (Pipe) Croma 220 Behavior At Startup

I am remodeling a bathroom in my 44 year old house. Out came a fiberglass tub shower with its old mixing valve (pre pressure balancing/thermostatic requirements). I am remodeling to install a corner neo shower with a Hansgrohe Croma 220 shower system, which has an external valve (Pipe) with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks