Search results

1. Oscarmeyer28

Bathroom group

I see ok great thanks for the help!
  2. Oscarmeyer28

Bathroom group

So if I went sink trap to a 45 then another 45 I could vent it this way since it wouldn't be a vertical to horizontal? I'm willing to use the AAV if for some reason going through the styrofoam is an issue.
  3. Oscarmeyer28

Bathroom group

Maybe I'm not understanding it? With wet venting you can use 1 vent for the group I believe.... So the shower is vented through the same 2" vent as the toilet is vented as well as the sink. So one 2" vent for the whole bathroom. Something like the picture
  4. Oscarmeyer28

Bathroom group

It would look like this the sink would have a trap then use a sweep 90 to go down then a sweep 90 to the 3" trunk. I could probably put a 1 1/2" vent for the sink if I have too. My basement walls are icf so I can cut the styrofoam if I have to but I'd like to not....
  5. Oscarmeyer28

Bathroom group

Can you use a 2" vent for a bathroom group ? Toilet,shower, sink. Looking to wet vent it. Tub ties into 3" trunk, sink ties into 3" trunk, shower ties into 3" trunk then a 2" vent on the 3" trunk.
  6. Oscarmeyer28

Basement bathroom

Sorry spell check changed my wouldn't into would. But I want to use one vent for the whole system if possible. My walls are ICF so I can't really run a vent up them (I can cut the Styrofoam and run a 1 1/2" vent line if I absolutely have to)
  7. Oscarmeyer28

Basement bathroom

I'm located in North west Ohio. I want to wet vent my bathroom in the basement. I have an ICF basement so I wouldn't have framed walls around the outside. This leaves me with only having the one vent in the only framed wall. I'm looking for answers/suggestions. I posed a picture of what I'm...
  8. Oscarmeyer28

Under slab bathroom

Won't let me delete
  9. Oscarmeyer28

Iron removal

So the 1 cubic ft of KL system can handle up to 5.1 gpm. my shower is only 1.75 gpm. and my washer is only 2 gpm. I wont have the shower the washer and the dishwasher on all at the same time.... which even still it's around 2 gpm. That would put me a little over the flow. Would that hurt...
  10. Oscarmeyer28

Iron removal

OK I'll go with a 1.5. I have a water softener that is doing its job. I tool the sample from the well no filters or softener. When the Culligan man tested my water for hardness after the softener it was good. First drop it changed color on the hach 5-b kit. Is that a good system (the link). I'm...
  11. Oscarmeyer28

Iron removal

My water results are in. Would something like this be a good route to go ? http://www.aquascience.net/katalox-filter-system-with-9-x-48-tank-fleck-2510sxt-digital-control-valve
  12. Oscarmeyer28

Iron removal

OK I probably misunderstood then. I just assumed it was measured in ppm too. The culligan guy just told me my hardness was 61. With his kit it took 61 drops to change the color of the water. The iron was 3.5 ppm and he did say that in ppm. What kit do you recommend for testing my water? I have...
  13. Oscarmeyer28

Iron removal

Hi I have a question about iron removal. So my water hardness is 61 ppm. My iron is 3.5 ppm. I believe its a factor of 8 x 3.5 = 89 hardness. I have a culligan gold 10 series softener from 2007. I had them run my water again because I have rust stains in the bottom of my tub. New tub less than a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks