Search results

1. Rudodo

DARYL shower hardware fitted properly

The wall behind it is another tiled up bathroom shower unfortunately. I'm considering breaking the tile and concrete board as a last resort since there are 2 spigots with this issue. What I have noticed is that the male end of the hardware only gets .3 inches or so in before hitting the taper...
  2. Rudodo

Hi thanks for the message. It was purchased online, here's the link: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07ZG6XK4Q/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1 All parts are showing in the images.
  3. Rudodo

I hired a plumber to replace the old steel lines and convert to copper when doing a remodel as the walls were already down. and the shower valve needed to come out anyways. When re-plumbing the shower, the spigot for the faucet was set flush to the studs. My error in not double checking his...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks