Search results

1. Gootz

20va ok?

Thanks I'm gonna give this one a shot https://www.ohmkat.com/products/ohmkat-video-doorbell-power-supply-compatible-with-nest-hello-no-existing-wiring-required-transformer-adapter-power-kit-supply-all-in-one
  2. Gootz

20va ok?

I don't have a chime. Which specialty transformer do I need to use? What if I wire the chime connector in between the connections?
  3. Gootz

20va ok?

So I'm connecting a nest hello video doorbell. Requirements: 16V AC–24V AC; requires a 10VA transformer and wired doorbell I found this plug in transformer with a 20VA. https://m.grainger.com/product/mobile/ALTRONIX-Plug-in-Transformer-4WCC9?searchQuery=4WCC9 Can I use this transformer for...
  4. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

What would happen if the pit is converted to sewage pit and the clay/sump lines are capped and not used? Sorry for the amateur question but how would rain water get into the basement?
  5. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

So I got a Chicago plumber with good reviews online and with BBB for $8,100 to: Fix current pit to make it into a legitimate sewage pit and dig a 2nd pit as a sump pit. Is that priced about right?
  6. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

I've been waiting for rain to see if those clays lines drop water. If those lines are clogged with rock I wonder if water still goes through? I've been here for 9 years and have not had major seepage problems
  7. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

With that information, those clays lines must be sitting under the slab in a few different directions to take in water?
  8. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

You're right. I'm gonna have to do that to know for sure where that rain water is coming from. Either clay lines or up from the ground or both
  9. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

Where do you suppose the lines that I have go to? Nowadays drain tile would go around the perimeter of the house. I would have thought the same back in 1959 when the house was built?
  10. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

Agreed. I'm getting priced 3,100 to convert to standard sewage pit, plastic basin, etc. However the biggest question is if those clays lines are drain tile, then I need a second pit, a sump pit. That's priced at 8,200 to fix the first pit and make a second one. That's where I'm not sure if...
  11. Gootz

Drain tile or not?

I opened up a pit that is used for sanitary waste in the basement but discovered some clay lines running into it. Ran a camera through the clay lines and discovered they were dry and filled with what looks like gravel about 16ft into the line. I'm wondering if those lines are original drain...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks