Search results

1. G

Help with resealing shower drain

Yes, I posted the same question over there but haven't had responses yet. I have a line on a tile guy and thankfully have another shower available since he is "very busy". It's hard to get help with smaller jobs so I will be patient :)
  2. G

Thanks for all your help!
  3. G

Please see the label picture attached.
  4. G

I hope this picture makes some sense! Under the tile is a layer that is cut out in the shape of the yellow line.
  5. G

The stones were gunky but not attached. I removed them so you could see the setup below. It is a second-floor shower. Yes, the developer has built multiple homes and I bought it new.
  6. G

Thanks for the response! As you can see in the pictures, some of the grout has also come out between tiles so I asked the developer about what risk that presented. He assured me there was an underlayment that would prevent any leaks but I'm sorry I don't know what kind of material or process...
  7. G

I removed the "grate" from my shower drain cover for cleaning and saw that the cover/grate combination was not sealed into place. It sits low enough that it is flush with the tile, but I was able to lift it out with no resistance. Below there are pebbles, which I believe is something like a...
  8. G

Help with sealing shower drain/grate

Hello! I was removing the "grate" on my shower drain cover to clean under it and saw the assembly of grate and cover was loose in its "seat" flush with the tile floor. I was able to pry out the whole thing with no resistance; no seal was left holding it. Under it is stones which I've...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks