Search results

1. K H

Help with kitchen sink drain and vent replumb

Connection below: Wye on its side into the existing 2" horizontal run that meets the 4" main drain stack. Easiest part. Split vent: I did not know that rule. Thanks for mentioning it. That will make splitting the vent harder. I'll have to think about that. I do see the logic in the rule...
  2. K H

New drain for kitchen sink: wall is doable and makes the vent connection cleaner. As I understand it, going through the floor is frowned on? Yeah, if I could just lateral the disposal and call it a day, I would. But there is a height problem. So I can’t use a sani tee vertically to enter the...
  3. K H

Hi all, I'm hoping to get some help with my kitchen sink re-do. I'm replacing the old sink, old disposal, and old dw. The old double bowl sink did not drain well during the dishwasher cycle and sometimes at other times. I've checked the vent at the roof but haven't snaked or camera'd it. New...
  4. K H

Pressure washing a shallow well casing

Yeah, it's a 24" perforated metal casing. Sorry, I should have stated it that way. The information I currently have from the one local well company willing to talk to me is that there isn't a good brushing solution. I discussed an acid and brush treatment with them but between the challenge...
  5. K H

Pressure washing a shallow well casing

Ok guys, I've got a pretty normal problem, a slightly odd well, and a slightly odd idea I would like some feedback on. Plus a request for other ideas. My well: I have a 2' metal cased well 22' deep. So it's not a gallery well and it's not really a typical drilled well (at least for my area)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks