Search results

1. Richk516

How did this faucet head ever stay together?

Thanks, they are sending me a replacement. I looked online and found replacements because I didnt know Kohler would replace for free. So you saved me $175. Thank you!!!! But Im still wondering *why* these two parts came apart. Again, there is no sign of any adhesive, and no indication of a...
  2. Richk516

But I dont understand a couple of things. First, there is no break. Both mating pieces are perfectly smooth with no signs of anything broken. They are clearly two separate pieces, not originally one. The other thing is that, if they were one piece, then there would be no way to get it into the...
  3. Richk516

Hi All, The head on my faucet started to leak. It is an older Kohler Vinnata. I am ordering a new head but I am looking at the broken one and can't understand why it broke. The attached image shows two parts 1) the metal housing and 2) the black plastic piece that fits inside. The black...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks