Search results

1. D

New Cabin Build Plumbing Plan Aframe House

Thank you so much! Single exit! I will get that sink vent out the side roof! Gable (flat) ends of the house being all glass and doors, and 2 other sides of the house being sloped wall/roof, structure has gotten in the way of necessities for luxuries Thank you again!
  2. D

Dear Mr. Tuttle, Thank you for you patience and help. You are truly appreciated. I think I am the one that doesn’t understand the layout you planned for me. The sink drain vertical vent works for horizontal wet vent on shower and WC. Yes? Where does the plan have the vent pipe for the...
  3. D

Dear Tuttle Here are some photos to help explain the situation I learned the editing markup on my phone :) Sorry it still looks childlike! For the bathroom I have found a few small places to sneak vent pipe out to sloped side of house House is cabin, in woods and has no requirement to meet...
  4. D

Thanks so much! first, I apologize for my childish drawings Secondly, I have probably made a terrible mistake by not seeking advice and opinion before I planned layout for bathroom In this space, with the fixtures and sloped wall, this was the only configuration I could come up with :( Flat...
  5. D

Thanks so much for your reply I think I understand supply Drain and vent is a difficult situation Main drain to septic would follow green arrow Red dots are drain locations Underside of house will be spray foam insulated Heat tape or similar could also be used Water cutoff for extreme weather...
  6. D

any and all advice appreciated No code inspection cabin But I will follow/ meet if possible Aframe house with open loft above bath and kitchen Venting should be through leaning wall only Have unlimited crawl space access House sits on high stilts Have some overhead hidden in ceiling...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks