Search results

1. T

Oil in well

If it was me id use dawn to disperse it like valve man said, this will make the oil sink remember bp oil spill? Thats all those fuckers did 4 ft of oil at the bottom of the ocean. Anyways after some dawn application id recirc the well by pumping garden hose back into it for an hour, assuming...
  2. T

Before i drill a new well

I agree I financed one truck 20 years ago and that was the last one. I dont buy things i cant pay for on the spot
  3. T

Ya its not all bad, at least i dont have to go down in that spiderpit anymore. But who pumps water for 2 months straight without noticing!? I recall them bitching to my wife about their power bill i guess i should of put 2+2 together but i usually dont pay much mind to those things. I did reuse...
  4. T

So if anyone is interested heres the resolution to my plight...New well was drilled 3 days ago, cost me 8000 but all they did was drill the hole im doing the rest. Heres the kicker, new neighbors called me said they discovered their well pump has been stuck on for at least 2 months straight...
  5. T

I used a go pro and a waterproof flashlight on a rope, its rare for a well to dry up check for leaks first your pressure tank should hold steady if your not using any water and should fill in a certain amount of time as well.If that checks out pull the pump out,(assuming youve tested that it...
  6. T

I was actually saving up for a new truck my 2004 tundra is pretty rusty guess I'll have to deal with it
  7. T

My last well I had drilled was in 2008 at my first home which I built and it's the only job besides electrical I paid to have done it cost me $3,500. I know well drilling rigs are expensive but holy shit 45,000? I'd expect a hole to China for that. I live in Maine luckily water isn't scarce...
  8. T

Well thanks for the info anyways i know im screwed its just hard to accept. Ill figure out something i have surface water all around me river out back lake out front its kind of ironic my well is dry. But maybe ill stick a pipe in the river at least i could do laundry and flush toilets. Im not...
  9. T

Ya elon gets way to much credit for things other people do but thats another issue entirely. I just got a quote today at 15k to drill a new well and that is freakin’ insane. Im out of options grasping at straws im even considering hydrofracing with dry ice. I know my wells not deep enough but i...
  10. T

Unfortunately it takes an entire night to make 15 gallons, recovery rate is really slow now. Thanks fo the insight ive been leaning towards water table is lower, i got new neighbors and now im having trouble
  11. T

Sorry if i double posted not sure if i did
  12. T

Heres the story, I have an 85' well at my house drilled in 1947, lived here for 6 years pumping seemingly endless amounts of water. Flash forward to now and my well runs dry every day on one of the wettest years on record. I replaced 25yr old seized pump with a 3/4 hp goulds submersible last...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks