Search results

1. N

Question about venting underground fixtures for a new basement full bath

Please look at the floor plan design. Both #1 and #2 are going in the direction of #5 which is the building drain. #1 slopes downward from the West wall to the East wall (East and North are marked on the floor plan design). It turns 90" after coming from the back side (West wall) and passes...
  2. N

In the second picture above (not counting the floor plan design), you can see the vent pipe #3 (blue color) coming down from the upper floor and going under the basement floor. I do not know which fixtures it might be venting on the upper floors, if any. But I have tested all the bathroom...
  3. N

I live in a 2-story single family house in Wisconsin that has a full basement below grade. I am adding a new full bath in the basement and there was no rough-in done earlier. There are two 3” drain stacks that come down into the basement from the upper floors. Notice in the picture below, the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks