Search results

1. S

Trouble snaking 2" roof vent with 90 degree turn

Tried hydro jetting today and water came into the garage from the ceiling where the vent pipe is. Seems this pipe was capped at some point. Thanks for your advice.
  2. S

No sink there. Hopefully we clear it with the snake. If not, we will take the elbow off and I'll report back.
  3. S

Yeah it goes in the garage wall. If the snake fails, we will open that wall. Thankfully it's plywood not drywall. Thanks
  4. S

Good questions. We were up there doing roof work and noticed water in the vent. The vent should connect to the main sewer line that runs to the street behind the house. All plumbing was replaced per code about 5 years ago. There are other vents for the main sewer line and there are no...
  5. S

At least a foot or two of water before the elbow. What's back graded? Don't think a vent should have any water, especially 12' above grade.
  6. S

Hello LOVEly People, we noticed this week that our 5 year old 2" cast iron roof vent pipe has been holding water. I have a hand held 1/2" auger that connects to a drill but we were not able to get it through the 90 degree turn that is about 2 feet down the pipe. What would you experts...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks