Search results

  1. Paul Man

    Supply pipe help

    Thanks I can get that to work but I was hoping to find the type with rubber insert like the one I have.
  2. Paul Man

    Supply pipe help

    I am having no luck finding the fitting shown below. It is just a compression fitting with some kind of rubber insert. Used at my house for 3/8" copper supply line to 1/2" sink faucet. This is for the end that goes to the faucet. The end that goes on stop valve has regular nut with ferrule...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks