Search results

1. D

Cap Washing Machine Stub Out?

Thanks for the reply and appreciate the idea on the Fernco cap. You are right about the cracked toilet isnt relevant ;) - I was just prattling as I am paranoid about water damage. I have seen damage from water lines on washing machines. I dont have room for a washer/dryer on the second floor.
  2. D

Yes, I know its the trend but I have seen bad stuff happen with washers/dryer on the second floor. On my first house when it was for sale, someone who was viewing the house leaned on the toilet tank cracking it. The tank was leaking and because it never filled the valve never shut off. It...
  3. D

I get you. For the water, I was going to cap it in the basement just beyond the turn off valves. Entire remove the pipe and valves you see. For the gas, I assume I would just turn off the main in the house and than unthread the pipe and than cap it below the floor eliminating the valve...
  4. D

In our house the washer and dryer were in the kitchen. We never liked it in the kitchen and there are hookups + a slop sink in the basement so I moved the machines in the basement. She wants the space converted into a pantry. The water and gas lines are already turned off - was going to cap the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks