Search results

  1. g0dess76

    Moen 2400, Need Help Identifying Moen Shower Valve from 1970/80s...

    I have a super old Moen Shower Push/Pull Mixing Valve and I need help identifying it. From another post I found that the valve is a 1200, but I don't know what the push/pull diverter is. Also, I can't seem to find a replacement trim kit that has the hole for the push/pull diverter. Thank you...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks