Search results

1. bentz69

Different temps in each bedroom

Second floor of the house has 4 bedrooms that all see different temperatures. I will list the specs of the bedrooms below. 1st bedroom is currently empty but will likely be a babies room. 2nd and 3rd bedrooms have a 11 and 15 year old and the 4th bedroom is the master. A Nest thermostat for heat...
  2. bentz69

No zone valves on my system

I have oil heat with 3 zones/3 thermostats (basement, 1st/2nd floor) using baseboards. The 3 thermostats are 110v line voltage units that operate the 3 circulator pumps. There are no zone valves on this system. I would like to install 3 Nest thermostats to replace these old line voltage units...
  3. bentz69

Turning off water supply but leaving the boiler on?

As a new homeowner Im still learning quite a few things. The family and I will be away for 7 days and the tempertures over here are dropping just below freezing at night time now. My home is well insulated. I have a burnham v84 oil boiler for baseboard heating and hot water. I understand...
  4. bentz69

Baseboards hot but thermostat disconnected

Hello everyone. I will try my best to explain the situation but please bear with me since I really dont know much about boilers. If I leave any important information out then please tell me. To start, I moved into a new home over this past summer. I have a older Burnham boiler that uses oil...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks