Search results

1. N

stainless steel point cloggged?

Thanks Thought it might be calcified too. Will try the acid. Thanks.
  2. N

stainless steel point cloggged?

I pulled up my stainless steel point and it was encrusted with sand. I put my water hose in it and it held water ~ 3/4 of the way up and "very" slowly drained. My questions are: 1. Should the point hold water like this? and 2. If not, how can I clean out the sand between the steel threads...
  3. N

Low pressure and air. Water at 22.5'. Help

Thank you You read it correctly and your suggestions are just what I thought we needed to do. Going to get on it today. Thanks.
  4. N

2 Questions Sorry, I'm a little ADD (self-diagnosis). Let me try it again... 1. Will I get air in the lines and low pressure because my well is too deep (39' well) but reach water at (22.5')? 2. If #1 is correct, I'm thinking of dropping my pump 8-10' b/c water level is so low (22.5')...
  5. N

I reach water at 22.5' in well with 2" pipe (pipe ends 15" above ground). We wrongly added a section of pipe next last year so our well is 39' deep and we're getting air in the line. At that depth, will we still draw air (have a 2 hp pump)? I'm thinking about dropping the pump 8-10' but...