Bob S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have no personal experience with small WH. But, from what I hear, most electric ones are pretty much the same. The only differences are how big their wattage is (their recovery rate), and what voltage they run on. Bigger ones come with two elements, I do not really know if the small ones like that have one or two, but I'd guess one. That will limit how much of the water you can use before things cool off. IN a normal one, it turns the top element on first so you get some hot water, and helps to extend what you have as you use some...then, after that's satisfied, it switches to the lower one. My guess is the small ones only have one element, and as it gets diluted, it may cool off faster.
    Bob S
    Bob S
    All i need is enough to have heat for 2 gallons worth at the k sink faucet i know i'm late but still am going on with this later this summer bob s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks